Personal Data Collection Statement
Frontier Financial Advisory Services Limited ("Frontier" or "the Company") understands its responsibilities under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) in relation to the collection, holding, processing or use of personal data. The company will only collect personal data for lawful and relevant purposes and will take all practicable steps to ensure the accuracy of the personal data held by the company. The company will take all practicable steps to ensure the security of personal data and to avoid unauthorized or accidental access, deletion or other use of personal data.
Your personal data is provided voluntarily. Please note that if you do not provide the required personal information to Leader, the company may not be able to provide the information, services or products you request.
If you are under the age of 13, you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian before providing any personal data to us.
The company will collect personal data from you when necessary. This information may be used, stored, processed, transferred, disclosed or shared by us for the following purposes:
1. Introduce, offer and market the Company or any other Frontier member companies or the Company partners' services or products to you, and maintain, manage and operate such services or products;
2. To process and evaluate any application or request made by you for the products/services of Frontier or any other Frontier group member companies or Partners of Frontier;
3. To provide you with follow-up services (including but not limited to updating wealth management solutions) and to perform/manage ongoing services, including additions, changes, changes, withdrawals, renewals or reinstatements of services;
4. With respect to, against, or otherwise involving you or other claimants in relation to any products/services offered by Frontier or any other Frontier group companies or partners of Frontier for any purpose in connection with any claim made by you, including the investigation of a claim; and for purposes necessary to detect and prevent fraud;
5. Assess your financial needs;
6. To conduct market or actuarial research for statistical or similar purposes of Frontier or any other Frontier member companies, insurance business industry or related regulatory agency;
7. For any of the purposes set out in this statement, Frontier will investigate any information held by Frontier in relation to you from time to time;
8. To satisfy any applicable existing, existing or future legal, rule, regulation, code of practice or guidance requirements, or to assist the police or other government or regulatory authorities in law enforcement and investigations in Hong Kong or elsewhere outside Hong Kong;
9. Conduct identity and/or credit checks and/or debt collection;
10. To carry out other services related to the operation of Frontier's business;
11. To send administrative communications regarding any account you hold with Frontier or future changes to this Statement, and;
12. Other purposes directly related to any of the above.
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data will be kept confidential, but subject to any applicable legal provisions, may be transferred to:
1. Any other Frontier Group member companies;
2. Any person (including private investigators and claims investigation companies) in connection with any claim made by or against you in relation to any product/service offered by Frontier and any other Frontier group member companies, or otherwise involving you;
3. Any agent, contractor or third-party provider of products/services provided by Frontier and any other Frontier group member companies, including any reinsurance companies, insurance intermediary, fund management companies, health management institutions or financial institutions;
4, Any agent, contractor or other agency or contractor who provides administrative, technical, data processing, telecommunications, computer, payment, debt collection, call center services, direct marketing services or other services to Frontier and any other Frontier group companies in connection with a business operating relationship or third party;
5. Other companies that assist in collecting your data or contacting you, such as research companies, credit reference agencies or (in the case of defaults) collection companies;
6. Any actual or proposed assignee, assignee, participant or sub-participant of the Company's rights or business;
7. Any government department or other appropriate governmental or regulatory authority to which disclosure is required or required by the Company and any other member group of the Company by any applicable existing, existing or future laws, rules, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines (The transferred data may be further transferred to government departments or appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities in other jurisdictions.);
8. Any association or federation of the insurance services industry;
9. Any person who has a duty of confidentiality to Frontier, or undertakes to keep your personal data confidential, and who use it in strict compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Ordinance, and;
10. Any person to whom Frontier is obligated by law to disclose.
Your personal data may be provided to any of the above parties (which may be located within or outside Hong Kong). In this regard, you agree to the transfer of your data outside Hong Kong.
Your personal data will only be transferred for one or more of the relevant purposes set out above. For the Company policy on the use of your personal data for marketing or promotional purposes, please see the "Use of personal data for direct marketing purposes" section below.
Use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, the Company will:
1. The company will from time to time use your name, contact information, product and service portfolio information, transaction patterns and behavior, financial background and demographic information for the purpose of providing products, services and other insurance consulting activities;
2. Provide insurance companies with your personal data;
3. Provide information about you to financial institutions for financing;
4. Use your information and provide "after sales" services, including face-to-face meetings and telephone discussions, to consult, review and manage your policy.
You may withdraw your consent to the Company's use of your personal data and provision to third parties for direct marketing purposes at any time. If you wish to withdraw your consent to the Company, please contact the Company's Protection Officer (see below for details).
Access and correction of personal data:
Pursuant to the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486), you have the right to find out whether we hold your personal data, to correct any inaccurate data, and to find out our policies and practices regarding personal data . You can also ask the Company to inform you of the types of personal data that the Company holds.
Requests for access and correction, or information regarding access policies, practices and types of data held, should be processed in writing and sent to:
Data Protection Officer,
Room 903-906, 9/F,
Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
The Company may charge a fee to offset the substantial administrative costs incurred in processing your enquiry.